Why Humber Bay is an Amazing Investment Opportunity!
Wednesday Dec 04th, 2019Share
Condominium Pricing Reaching New Heights
With Condos in the very hot Toronto housing market reaching new pricing heights, many would-be condo dwellers think that they have been completely priced out of the market! It's true that Condominium pricing is reaching an easy $1000 a square foot and it's still on the rise. But if you think you completely missed the boat on getting some value in your investment, I have some very good news for you!
Humber Bay Shores Lifestyle
There is a hidden gem in the west end of Toronto. It’s a place where the residents rate the quality of life as exceptional, engaging and simply beautiful. Most people who live here wouldn’t even dream of living anywhere else in the city. It’s a place where Torontonians feel a sense of community. It’s unique and friendly.
This place is Humber Bay Shores. It’s a condominium community with world-class views, fitness paths and nature trails that make people feel like getting outside, and they do. A recent survey rating the quality of life here resulted in 64% of respondents giving the community a perfect score. The other 36% rated it an 8 or better! Humber Bay is about the people who live here. But it also about the places. The area boasts amazing and varied dining options, beautiful patios and community spaces. We have Metro, LCBO, Shopper's Drug Mart and Starbucks: all within walking distance. Humber Bay offers an upscale quality of life. Twelve minutes from downtown.
While living in Humber Bay, residents come together based on lifestyle interests. Like to sail? The yachting facilities are abundant! Do you love to showcase your talent for wildlife photography? Practice yoga? Cycle? It's all here.
Humber Bay plays a big part in the history of Toronto. It's where the iconic towers of Palace Pier and Palace Place are located. It was once a community famous for its ferry docking facilities, swing dancing venues and its motel strip. We have grown up lovely since then.
Affordability and Opportunity
With so much quality, it may be surprising to you that Humber Bay still offers affordability in the housing market. With the new benchmark pricing of condos sitting at $1000 a square foot and steadily creeping upward, it is hard to believe that condos in various buildings of Humber Bay are being sold at under $800 a square foot. Some gorgeous, water view, renovated condos have sold under $750 a square foot in the last 60 days. And there will be more to come, not only offering affordability to those who have been mistakenly waiting for the condo market to go down, but also for those savvy investors who know a good thing when its presents itself.
Humber Bay, in the next few years, will be gifted a Park Lawn GO station as part of the Christie Lands development project. Once this happens, there is no doubt it could become the #1 destination to live and play in Toronto. Nowhere else offers what we have here.
I raised my family at Royal York and Bloor. I recognized Humber Bay as a diamond in the rough many years ago when I first invested here. It's exactly why I keep my pulse on the Humber Bay condo market. It’s where I live and I have a passion for keeping a close eye on opportunities in this market. And there are opportunities! I invite you to get on my email list so you can receive exclusive listings and MLS listings before they are available to the public. Smart buyers know to get in early!
Keller Williams Realty is it the largest Real Estate Brokerage in the world*(by agent count) and is the two-time recipient of Newsweeks award for #1 in Customer Service. That's why after winning Director's Platinum Royal LePage Canada, I made the move to Keller Williams Portfolio. Like Humber Bay, it offers quality and an International Luxury Designation.